ShareThis

3/12/2011 Database

Hacker's Database

  • 01.26.11 - Oh, hi there. Long time, no see. I am redoing this site. It will be a while, considering I am in graduate school now. Hopefully I can make this look a tad bit more pleasent. Oh yeah, redoing the forum as well. I'll archive it and send it elsewhere (still available for viewing, but not for posting).


  • 02.27.10 - Dissertation! I am currently writing a dissertation on a study that attempts to answer many questions about human behavior in regards to advertising, web traversals, etc. I will post any news about this as time progresses.
  • 08.27.09 - I am pleased to announce a new search engine GUI that was created with the idea of the user in mind. Test here out here: goodTimes.searchEngine. Also, we were featured on Hack a Day! Check out the article.
  • 08.21.09 - My site was temporarily down due to much drama involving an attacker, a victim company, worthless Dreamhost, and other junk. Anyway, we are back up and running. The database will slowly be updated back to its old ways, and the forum amongst everything else will be back up soon in due time. Stay tuned.
  • 06.12.09 - Wow, it has been 1 year since my first publication, No Root for You! Fantastic. Anyway, different thought - we've been yelled at for having certain files on the website, so those have been taken down, along with the requirement for signing up (for free, of course) for the database. No biggy. Just sign up in order to access the files!
  • 05.11.09 - It has been a while since I've updated leetupload.com - but it's also been a while since I have run my Counter-Strike:Source server. My mineral oil server has been put back into commision and will be running 24/7 ScoutzKnivez! For server details, look below:
  • 02.26.09 - I'd just like to thank everyone for supporting my site - it has been another great year of mainly ups. I'd have to say that the biggest event as of late has been the fact that I have sold over 200 copies of my book, No Root for You. This, in my opinion, has been a great success, and I hope to see its appearance in more places soon. This is the 2nd year anniversary of Leetupload.com - so let's make this another great year! Keep it up, guys!
  • 09.26.08 - Website design contest... ready, set, play!
  • 09.25.08 - My book has been featured in the following magazines: Hakin9 and (IN)Secure Magazine. Many thanks to all of you who have supported purchasing or featuring my book.
  • 09.03.08 - I finished part 1 of my Toaster Computer mod! Check it out, here!
  • 08.12.08 - I just thought that I would attract everyone's attention to this forum post about Stumbelupon. This may mean that people should start changing their SU passwords. I sure am. Look here.
It has been 1 year since my publication of No Root for You - A Series of Tutorials, Rants and Raves, and Other Random Nuances Therein! Purchase your copy now, by clicking HERE! To read more (view table of contents and the like) click here
This site is dedicated as a repository for "hacking" programs for Windows and Linux. Please note that hacking means nothing but tweaking or cleverly resolving a problem. Use the programs as you wish, but this site or its provider are not responsible in terms of how you use these programs, (i.e. for educational purposes only).
The way this site works is as follows. I will update the database to the best of my capability, to a point. You, the community, may upload whatever you feel is relevant to the site in terms of security,
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts


Popular Posts

Facebook Comment

Trade traffic with me using 2leep.com system